2013年1月16日水曜日

WritingⅣ (this sem)

The number of word of the blog in creased for the this semester and was depressed. Though it was 10,000words, it became 15,000word for the this semester for the spring semester. I am not accomplished, and I do not still feel that I can be accomplished. I want to do my best to be accomplished by a time limit.

I wrote it about a transporter in Movie review. This movie is the very popular movie which 3 series followed. I wrote it in typing homework elsewhere about my favorite car. I felt a this semester to be long from spring semester.

I think now for the this semester if I think that I felt heavy. A lot of homework feels like having appeared than spring semester. The problem is still left, but wants to do my best to all clear it.

142 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿