2013年1月16日水曜日

WritingⅢ (last sem)

I think that I played truant from last semester too much.Though I must write blog, I didn't write it. Particularly, I did not do it at all in the summer vacation. I am sorry now. I write an essay and did the homework, but do not do the free-writing. I wrote that I went to Nagasaki for Golden Week for spring semester. I went out to Tosu outlet and the house of the relative to play.

Then, I bought a uniform in Manchester United. In May, I wrote about beach soccer. A lot of homework was given, and honesty was weary. I wrote 10,000word, but might not write it somehow finally. I did a book review including final stage in the latter half. I think that you should think and just finished it. It is a memory good now.

There were a lot of troublesome things in various ways for the spring semester. A lot of homework appeared, and there was a lot of doing it even during class. To be frank, this class has suffered from depression. It is not so now. But, the spring semester was very enjoyed!!

191 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿