2013年1月23日水曜日

BR 2-13 Desert Mountain Sea

Desert (p.3)


Although I read this book for the first time, I thought that it was in large numbers even if it tells a desert, a mountain, and the sea to the world.
In the desert, I thought that there were various things, such as the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean, in Himalaya, the Matterhorn, Aconcagua, and the sea in Sahara Desert, the Gobi, and a mountain. I wished to go also to the place which has come out in this book.
However, I do not want to go to a desert as much as possible.
It is because he is poor at hot one.
m He likes not much hot one and it does not act as me.
Furthermore, it is because a desert is a hot place which surpasses imagination far.


This book was read for the first time. Since a travel and work could be sufficient, I wished to go to such places in the future.

Reference
Sue Leather. (2000). Desert Mountain SeaOxford University Press

167 words


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿