2013年1月22日火曜日

BR 2-09 Jurassic Park

I read this book for the first time. This story became famous for a movie. The person not to know throughout the world now is the famous work which there is not. It is the story that I look with the work which featured the theme of a dinosaur, and is exciting. It is an SF novel published in 1990. It is panic suspense to describe the disturbance by the dinosaurs which I make full use of biotechnology and revivified in. Many characters are attacked by a dinosaur and die. Intellect sets verokirapuru with difficult existence in the fictionization highly and draws it as the biggest menace. The main character is alane Dr. Grant or John Hammond. To be frank, I am not many favorite movies when I say.

Reference
           Michael Crichton 2005. Jurassic Park  Cornish:Oxford

147 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿