2013年1月23日水曜日

BR 2-11 The story of football

The story of football (P.4)

I read this book for the first time. This book writes how soccer began about the origin of the soccer. Because I loved soccer, I read this book by all means and wanted to watch it. It is soccer born in England, but it is said that it is different from now at all, but was played in those days only in England or Europe. Therefore soccer is proud of No.1 popularity in modern Europe. Players of the top-class gather in of highest quality Europe in the world.

I love soccer in sports most. I began soccer with the third grader. When I began it, it goal keepers all the time. I was chosen as the Kumamoto selection at the age of the outside the prefecture. I think from now on that I want to continue loving soccer.

Reference
Patrick Adams. (2010). The Story of Football. Oxford

148 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿