2013年1月25日金曜日

My favorite soccer team 2


I have a favorite soccer team besides FC Barcelona. It is Manchester United. This team has 100 years or more of history, and is called soccer team most famous for the world. It is known also as a club which is the most popular all over the world in the world with the fan it is said that is 600 million people. I have aided Barcelona and this club, even when it is small. Since Shinji Kagawa will join from a season now and it will play an active part still now if you would like to catch a sight which Japanese people are playing some day at this club, I am really glad. I think that I want just a season to catch various titles, such as the Premier League championship and the Chang Pionz league title, now.
Since players world first-class in the players who belong along with Barcelona always, a season is pleasure truly now.
158 words 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿