2013年1月23日水曜日

My favorite soccer team



I would like to, introduce my favorite soccer team from now on. I began soccer from the third grader in an elementary school, and played to the high school. My favorite soccer team is FC Barcelona.This team is a team which is very historied as a distinguished family club from ancient times. The player who belongs is also a really uncanny team only for the players of world top class. Moreover, I am very much pleased with the design of the uniform of this team. The present team is a team completed, so that it was called the highest ever. Lionel and the player of the representative of Argentina of being messy reign as the ace also in it. He is world No.1 player chosen as the world most valuable player for four consecutive years also including this year.
In addition, the No.1 players have gathered with all the positions it is just a soccer team of world No.1. I would like to aid this team from now on. 

170 words


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿