2013年1月23日水曜日

BR 2-12 The House of Sea

Old friends (p.6)


I read this book for the first time. The cover of the book was seen and it got interested.
Although not read at all, while reading, I regarded some as interesting. The sea also regarded me as favorite and good. The deployment which is reading and has narrativeness is very pleasing.
Moreover, although he did not think that it would read, I thought that it was a very interesting book. I also thought that I would like to live near the sea in the future, and think whether deployment like this book would visit also for itself in the future.

Although this book was read for the first time, I thought anew that the sea was good. I thought that I would also like to live near the sea in the future. 

Reference
Patricia Aspinall. (1999). The house by the sea. fiction. Cambridge University Press

145 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿