2013年1月23日水曜日

BR 2-14 The Eagle of the Ninth

Eagle (p.2)


This book was read for the first time. I thought that a hawk was smart.
The hawk which comes out in this book was really smart. Surely, the figure which a hawk has and is flying is very dignified.I thought that the tale of this book was uncanny and interesting. It has written making what kind of existence a hawk is and the hawk itself regard it as smart etc. I read this book and thought that I would also like to become like a hawk. Although which does not become deployment like this tale was thought, I thought that it was really uncanny.


Although this book was read for the first time, I wished to read very much again. And I thought anew that a hawk was smart.

Reference
Rosemary Stuniff. (2000). The Eagle of the Ninth. Oxford University Presss

141 words



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿