2013年1月24日木曜日

BR 2-18 Adolf Hitler

Hitler (p.3)



I read this book for the first time. He will be the Nazis if it is called Hitler.
Germany is commanded and he is a dictator about Jew mass murder.
When it learned about this Hitler for the first time in school, I thought that it was pure with their being those who do a very severe thing. I thought that this would be a serious crime if it considers now. Furthermore, even now, I think that this person would be able to be at the top of a country why. Even if it was actually reading this book, it was written that having acted to the past as Hitler and it had what kind of influence etc. I feel that it was read and this person became increasingly disagreeable.

Reference
Katie Daynes. (2006). Adolf Hitler. London: Usborne

138 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿