2012年6月19日火曜日

BR1-06 King Arthur

The sword in the stone


This book is write about "King Arthur". I was read this book at first time. I think write about "King Arthur" from now. It is very famous story in the world. One stormy night, Merlin, a wize old wizard, left King Arther's castle. King Arther had given the bady to Merlin to keep him safe from his enemies. One day, when they arrived, a strange sight met their eyes. One day, Merlin said, "whoever polls this sword from the stone is the true-born King of England". One by one, the knights went up to try their luck.


I was read this book at first time. I thought he is very strong and very cool. I could understand about this book. I want to read many books after this.

128 words

Reference


Wilkes Angela.(2003). King Arthur. London, England: Usbrone.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿