2012年6月13日水曜日

BR1-05 The Snow Queen

The magic mirror


This story writen about "Snoe Queen". I was read this story at first time. I think write about Snow Queen from now. One day, Gerda and Kay living small town. He and she heard the story of the Snow Queen by them grandmother. She said "she lives in the icy north, but in winter she flies around, disguised as a snowflake". and "If your heart is pure, you'll always see the queen for who she is". One day, Kay leaved in out. Then, he met the Snow Queen. The woman turned her cold. After he go back home, he speaked today's accident. "Kay what is it?" Gerda asked. "Oh my heart and mu eye". Kay's answered.


I was read this book at first time. I thought "snow queen is what?". when I was read this book, I could understand about this book. I want to read many books after this.

150 words

Reference

Andersen Hans Christian.(2006). London, England: Usborne.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿