2012年6月22日金曜日

Br 1-08 Pinocchio

A piece of wood




This book is famous story in the world. i was read this book first time. Once upon a time there was... a piece of wood. One day, The carpenter's name was Mr. Cherry and he needed a table leg. "Perfect!" he said, catching sight of the wood. "Don't hurt me!" Mr. Cherry looked up in surprise. When he tried again, "who's there?" Mr. Cherry asked. But there was no answer. His friend Gepetto knocked at the door. " I want to make a peppet" announced Gepetto. One time, "good for you, macaroni hair," called voice. " What did you say?" he shouted.

I was read this book first time. But I watched this story in anime. I like this story. I want to read many book after this.



129 words

Reference

Carlo Collodi. (2007). Pinocchio. london: Usborne.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿