2012年6月23日土曜日

BR 1-09 Robinson Crusoe

The island home




I was read this book first time. Long ago, there lived a boy called Robinson Crusoe. He wasn't at all interested in school, or books. some of his friends planned a trip to Africa. One day, they leaved to Africa. but, huge waves crashed into the masts and ripped the sails. and "We've hit a sandbank!" cried one of the man. "Row! Row for your lives! said one of the men. but, the storm was too much for their little boat. then, suddenly a gigantic wave tipped it right over. Robinson Crusoe felt himself sinking. After battling through the waves, he reached land. but He had a knife, his pipe and some tobacco only. He thought "How ever was be going to surive?"

153 words

I was read this book first time. I thought "he is very strong men". If I were a him, I can't this. I want to read many books after this.

Reference

 Angela Wilkes. (2003). Robinson Crusoe. London, England. Usborne,





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿