2012年12月5日水曜日

My favorite place I’ve been


I went to various places so far. I went to the U.K. abroad three years ago. I went for one month, but was very fun. I watched soccer raw for the first time. However, it is time when it went to Tokyo Disney Resort that I win through up to a memory most. I went to the twice during one year. The first went for the trip of the company of father together. The school excursion of the high school gave life to the second. I went to Disney Sea with the first and went to Disneyland to the second. I think that Disney Sea is the area that an adult can enjoy. And Disneyland is the area that a child can enjoy. When I went to the Disney Resort, I feel like having been able to be sent back to a child purely. I was told that I had been to Disneyland in the days of 1 year old or 2 year old from parent. However, I do not have such a memory. I really think that there is a dream world. In addition, I want to go by means if there is an opportunity to be able to go.

201 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿