2012年12月4日火曜日

My favorite junior high school memoly


I have a lot of memories of the junior high school. It is not without a memory among me at half-finished time. For the junior high school era, we first grader has experience tormented by the senior of club activities. It was the time when it was really driven then. However, club activities became fun when seniors graduated. The club activities became our generation, too and became fun. The memory of such a junior high school is an athletic meet and a graduation ceremony. I made the athletic meet with all the boys and did gymnastics. Everybody made friends without grade relations. I cross it, and gymnastics are my competitions to become the first highlight at school. And the graduation ceremony was an event impressed by most. I cried at a graduation ceremony. Because the next of the song which I sang at the time of graduation ceremony was a text to be impressed by very much. I sang and cried.

161 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿