2012年12月8日土曜日

My favorite car


I do not love cars, but like it. I thought that I watched the figure which father drive since I was small, and I watched to run it. I drive a car by oneself now, but am very fun. I will want one’s car in the future. I think that a car is a very convenient thing. I take it to the place that oneself wants to go, and this is because many people can get on. It is natural, but is convenient. I liked cars from childhood and watched car racing well. I still watch F1. When I watched F1 for the first time, it was the times when Michael Schumacher made an outstanding performance in Ferrari. When I watched Michael Schumacher for the first time, I thought that you were cool. Then I became a fan. He returned active play in 2010, but was not able to watch the conventional run. A season of this year is over, and he expressed retirement, but, as for me, support is painful in him as a fan forever. By the way, Ferrari is a favorite car.

185 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿