2012年12月4日火曜日

My favorite elementary school memory


There are a lot of memories of the elementary school, but there is the memory that wins through up to the first memory in that. I was chosen as the local all-star team by soccer at the age of a primary schoolchild. When I was chosen, I was very happy. It was chosen three people among the teammate of club activities including me. Players of the circumference thought that I went to the all-star team with only in high-level players. There were players of the representative from Japan according to the some generation, too and I played together and did it and was fun. Our team was called a golden generation, and players of the top-class gathered. I came third in the invitational tournament that players chosen from each place of Kumamoto gathered for. I think that it was a meeting to think that it is the best now. The teammate is still a good friend.

156 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿