2012年11月13日火曜日

My favorite vacation memoly


A holiday thinks me to have been the best summer vacation in the life in this summer. I want to introduce it want there was now. I went out to the school club to play with the friend of the school club of the high school after a long absence. I went to drink liquor with all the night of the day. Because I kept being in high spirits, muss was fun. I went for a karaoke and made noise after words until midnight. Furthermore, I held a surprise party on my birthday. Muss was nice. By the way, my birthday is August 21. These two events became the really unforgettable memory. I thought that I had a really good friend. I jumped into the river elsewhere and was able to enjoy it by the various events including the fireworks display. The friend wants to value it from now on.

150 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿