2012年11月28日水曜日

My favorite movie star


I watch many movies. I like a Japanese movie and Hollywood movie. A Hollywood star has a lot of actor and actresses whom I like. I want to introduce the most favorite actor in that. My favorite actor is Steven Seagal. I watched his movie for the first time, I thought that you were really cool. As for his famous work, a silent battleship, a reckless driving limited express vary. I love these two works particularly. This is because there is a many actions scene. A figure doing the action is super cool. Then, my favorite actress is Cameron Diaz. I like it all the time since I looked for the first time. Anyway, she is pretty. Her famous work has the night and Day that played with Charlie’s angel and Tom Cruise. There are many works elsewhere, but likes all. I think that Steven Seagal and Cameron Diaz are No.1 actor and actress in Hollywood. Their work from this is a pleasure. I want to support them from now on.

171 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿