2012年11月13日火曜日

My favorite sport to wacth

I love sports. It loves to watch various sports to play. I began soccer at the age of 9 years old. My father seemed to want to let you play baseball, but began it because I liked soccer. However, I love to watch baseball and tennis, sports including the basketball as well as soccer. I like watching tennis and baseball in that. The tennis is because the play that there is not is seen a lot despite human skill which a thing and players having the famous meeting called four major meetings from old days of the world top-class show. Wimbledon is one of the meetings that want to go to look sometime. Professional baseball of Japan, both American Major League love the baseball next. I support Yomiuri Giants and the New York Yankees from old days. I look forward to opened WBC this time. 3 wants you to win consecutively by all means in Japan. I want to watch not only tennis and the baseball but also other sports.

170 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿