2012年11月13日火曜日

Draft Essays 2-02a

I want to introduce Minamata from now. Minamata in my hometown. Minamata is the best place for me. In the town which grew up for 18 years, it is a town to settle most in the world. A big shopping mall or restaurant are not in Minamata like a city, but think that nature is the first. I want to introduce such Minamata.

First, I'm introduce the sea of Minamata. Minamata disease occurred, and it was said that the sea of Minamata was messy in old days. I still think that there are many people having the image. However, please abandonment the image. The sea of current Minamata is relly clean, and many marine products are produced. It became the sea in contradiction to the then sea. The setting sun is very clean by beautiful scenery. It becomes the slight place for dating in Minamata. Minamata is really good place and sea is very beatiful. Please come to watch the sea of Minamata.

Next, I'm introduce a hot spring of Minamata. Two hot springs are in Minamata. At first, it is Yunoko hot spring. This hot spring is along the sea of Minamata and can watch the clean sea from an outdoor bath. The noted product of Yyunoko hot spring is a cave hot spring. This hot spring is a hot spring made literally in a cave. There is a private hot spring in the first depths of the cave.This hot spring is very rare and really good place. The person liking the sea is a hot spring to pour comfortably.

Next, I'm introduce Yunotsuru hot springs. The heart of a mountain if Minamata has it, and this place is far from the city a little. This hot spring is surrounded by the mountains, and there is only a forest around. However, a lot of anions appear in comparison with Yunoko hot spring. If anything, I like Yunotsuru hot spring. The person who wants to be surrounded naturally.This hot spring is hotter than Yunoko hot spring. Really good place. Please come to Yunotsuru hot spring.

Finally, I introduced Minamata this time. However, there are a few these. Mnay clean places are in Minamata elsewhere. I wanted to actually introduce it more. Because, Minamata was a really good place, I could introduce it and was grad. I love my hometown. Really good place. but, you can enjoy.There is only nature, but, please come to Minamata.

404 words

17 件のコメント:

  1. I love hot spring!
    So I want to go Minamata. (^_^)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comments!! I'm very happy!!

      削除
  2. There is my uncle's house in Minamata.
    I often went there when I was elementary school student.
    I think Minamata is good place, too!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comments!! really? I'm very happy!!

      削除
  3. I like Minamata because the ocean and the view is so beautiful!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comments!! Yes!! very beautiful!! I'm very happy!!

      削除
  4. I went to there last semester with exchange students!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comments!! really?? How did you feel?

      削除
  5. I often go to hot spring!! Where is the Yunoko hot spring?? I want to go there.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comments!! near the sea. I'm very happy!!

      削除
  6. Minamata is near the my grandmother and grandfather's house.
    I often go to there:)
    There is very good place!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comments!! I'm very happy!!

      削除
  7. I want to go to hot spring. Will you have next plan which goes to there??

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comments!! next, I will go to winter vacation.

      削除
  8. I like hot spring(^^)(^^)!
    I want to take hou spring of Minamata!

    返信削除
  9. Your essay is good.
    I have never been to Minamata, so I would like to go there.

    返信削除
  10. I'd like to go to Minamata with you.

    返信削除