2012年7月6日金曜日

Essay 1-03a: My Language Learning History

I will tell about "My Language Learning History". This essay is writing about language learning. I started study in English 7 years ago. I was interested in English. I want to write about "My Language Learning Story" from now. Peoples thinking "English is difficult". but I think English is not difficult.


First, about English. English is spoken in many place. I was started study English 7 years ago. I thought "English is very difficult" at first time. I'm studying English 7 years. but I still think "English is very difficult". I studying English in university. At first, I started study English base. Base is very important anything. I was learn English grammar. Still, grammar is difficult for me. but I must study grammar. Because, I want to work use English. The reason, I must master English grammar. Of course, not master English grammar only. Others, speaking, writing, reading, and listening. This skills must master. This is very difficult, but I want to try for my future. Next, I was studied English in high school. this time I was studied speak, write, listen, and read. Just then, was studied English base and application first time. I felt "English is enjoy!!".  And now, I studying English in university. I want to study hard English after this.


Next, I studying Japanese and German in university. Japanese is very easy for me. Because, I'm Japanese. It is my mother tongue. I'm studying political science, biology, environmental ethics, modern literature, and international law. this lecture is very difficult, but I want to study hard it's lectures after this. German was studied in university first time. At first, German can't understood. I thought "this lecture is bad". German is required credits choice. I was get this lectures credits. I want to mastered in German in university. Because, I want to go in Germany someday. I'm studied German in university first time. I want to study many time after this.


Next, I went to England 3 years ago. I went to London, Liverpool, and Manchester. Because, my friends livening in Liverpool. I went to for meet my friends. He is a when I was a junior high school student. London for watching soccer games, sightseeing, and shopping. Manchester, for watching soccer games, sightseeing, and shopping. but Liverpool, for meet my friend livening in here. He is a very kind and good looking guy. I like him. I want to meet him just time. and, I want to go England again for meet my friends.


Next, skills. I'm learning English in university. listening, reading, speaking, writing, and grammars. this skills is very important for me. Because, I want to work use English. someday, I want to work in abroad. especially, want to work in England or Germany. Because, I like soccer very much. i want to work about soccer. someday, Arsenal or Manchester United. I want to work here. If I can work in here, I would in happiness. I want to study hard for my future after this.


Next, application English. I was study English base. but in university, I must learn application English at all. listening, speaking, writing, reading, and grammar. this is very difficult for me. but I want to study hard this English after this.


Last, this essay is written in my future and learning history. I was study English 7 years after this. but, I want to more study in English after this.

577 words

10 件のコメント:

  1. Your sentence is very good I think.

    返信削除
  2. I really want to go to England. ;-D

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you saho. your comment is very good. England is really good country.

      削除
  3. Did you go to London, Liverpool, and Manchester!!? How I envy you♬

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes!! I went to there. here is really good place. thank you comment.

      削除
  4. Your experiences were good, and I want to go abroad, too.
    But I want more information about your learning.
    How do you usually learn languages?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you comment. your comment is very good.

      削除
  5. Hi Koske. I felt English was very difficult since I started studying English. Remembering grammer and words helps you to understand in English I thought. These things are base and you should study 1 runk high level. It would be good!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you comment. your comment is very good and I'm very happy.

      削除