2012年10月12日金曜日

My favorite food


My favorite food is fried rice. I love dishes and make original fried rice myself well. Furthermore, I tried out the fried rice of various shops. However, the fried rice which I made with one is the most delicious. When I returned to my house for summer vacation, I cook various original fried rice. For example, I serve the fried rice which I seasoned with salt, pepper and soy sauce in a plate and it is good and makes stamina fried rice serving the meat which I seasoned with salt anyone on the top.  I cook various fried rice elsewhere, but I love this fried rice. When it was delicious that much, and it ate the rice which was Japanese staple food for the first time to be seasoned when it was said why you liked fried rice, it was frightful and was impressed.

144 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿