2012年10月23日火曜日

My favorite event of high school

In high school days, there were various events. There were the lots such as a school festival and an athletic meet, an athletic meet or an excursion. As for me, an athletic meet wins through up to a memory most in that. I did a cheering party by the athletic meet of the high school last. I smashed summer vacation and practiced into the night every single day. There were a lot of dances that you must learn and it was uneasy first, but I practiced it a lot and was able to learn it somehow. I do not want to forget the feeling of those days when I practiced all the time during summer vacation for approximately ten minutes. The friend who did a cheering party together was the best. High school three years were really happy time for me. I t is still an important friend, and the friend who fought by club activities together is a friend. I want to be already sent back to a high school student once if I can do it.

178 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿