2012年5月14日月曜日

BR 1-03 The Story of Chocolate

Tasty inventions
写真.JPG
This book is writing about chocolates story. I read this book at first. but I didn't know chocolate histery. A thousand years ago, chocolate was born. the first chocolate drinkers is who lived by the rainforest in central America. now I usually drink and eat chocolates. but a thousand years ago, don't drink whoever.

I think chocolate is very high-quality articles for peoples. but now, this is very cheep. I like chocolate very much. very sweet but very bitter. there is like. I want to eat chocolates meny. but overeats is bad your body. carefuly overeats chocolates. I want to know more chocolates histery. please tell me chocolates hitery.

[109 words]



 Adam Larkum. (2004). The Story of Chocolates. London, England: Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿