2012年4月13日金曜日

Letter to host family

Hi my name is Kousuke. I am a KGU student. This time, I decided go to your country and your house for study abroad. I'm very pleased to there. I want to go there early.

By the way, I like sports and cooking. I am playing soccer from elementary school. and I am a soccer referee is second ranks. If I am play soccer there, I want to play soccer with friends. soccer is No.1 sports in the world. Do you like soccerAnd play soccer? I want to play soccer with you, who is your favorite professional soccer player? My favorite player is Oliver Kahn. He is God for me. because, my position is goalkeeper from elementary school. I think goalkeeper is the best position in soccer. The goalkeeper is not conspicuous. But, that is good want to play soccer with you.

I can cooking and like. I can cook Japanese, Italian, and Chinese. why do you think I can cook? because, I have cooked from elementary school to high school. My parents are both is reason why, They back home very late. I must cook dinner for my parents. This cooking is very busy. I need cook many dinners, my parents eat other and overeats. My best dinner is rice, soup, potato salad and beef stew. This dinner is best by now. If I visit you, I want to cooking for you. I cook what ever you like. And I want to study your country’s cooking and recipes, your country`s culture and history. I will stay for 6 weeks but I think can study history. If I have time, I want to study there much longer. At least a month or two months going to your country is a pleasure. Next pleasure talk to me about yourself and your country.

305 words.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I'm not good at cooking. Please tell me how to cook and good recipes.

    返信削除
  2. I can't cooking.
    So I think you is good!

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!!
    I like soccer!
    I like Fernando Torres.

    返信削除
  4. Can u cook Italian?
    That's GREAT :) !!!

    返信削除