2012年4月21日土曜日

BR.1-01:Treasure Island


The captain's secret. (p.3)

     
      
          This book is aerial story. but a thousand years ago, many people belived a
 tradition. A hero is man. his name is Jim Hawkins. this man is lived in small town.
one day morning, pirate captain come's in his house. and he said "Many people is
here?"his name is Billy Bones. and "Then I'll stay,"said the captain.
        I read this book.and I feld atradition is a legend. Today, do you think exist
treasure island in the world? I don't exist treasure island in the world. because, If
exist treasure island, scrambling by country to country I think. but I like this story.
I feld this story is fantasy and beatiful. please read this book!!!!!
[114 words]

Reference

 Stevenson&Robert Louis. (2003). Treasure Island. Usborne: New York.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿